[softwarelist] Re: printing from OvnProWin

  • From: David Pilling <opro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 19:04:18 +0000

Hi,

I'm using OvnPro v2.76 on Windows XP with a Canon 7100 printer. When I
print a multi-page document, it always starts with the last page and
works forwards. This is with the Print>Properties>Layout>Page order set
to 'Front to Back'. Have I missed another setting somewhere?

I wonder what the setting of the "Reverse" button on the main OPW print window is?

It shouldn't happen, documents usually print front to back. However you do have the option to print the other way around. Another obvious thought is what happens if you select back to front order?

There are a number of settings which can be chosen from Properties or from the OP print window. They should echo one another, so if you select something from Print it will be set in Properties and vice versa.

-- David Pilling email: david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx web: http://www.davidpilling.net post: David Pilling P.O. Box 22 Thornton Cleveleys Blackpool. FY5 1LR UK fax: +44(0)870-0520-941