[softwarelist] Re: Freelists web interface

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 22:27:19 +0000

>A small item David - you mentioned the web interface but didn't give any
>info on how people could access it:
>www.freelists.org/archives/davidpilling/

Yes, I'm still learning.

Subscribe/unsubscribe via the web is at:

//www.freelists.org/list/davidpilling

There's a FAQ about freelists, including user features at:

//www.freelists.org/help/faq.html

I see freelists gives out medals for list quality, so you'll have to
pull your socks up.

Finally Steffen Huber (who told me about freelists) uses the same system
for his CD Burn list, so you may already know how to use the various
features.