[softwarelist] Re: join_lines applet (bug?)

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 18:26:07 +0000

In message <dtvr9PCmyt5FFw2z@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

In message <4ebcb09c2ejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, John Schild <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
When I highlight a section of text including the last line, which
terminates with a <ctrl> G page break, and apply <ctrl> J to join lines
including the last line, it stiffs the machine and I can only get going
Apparently a bug in the join line applet. What you need to know is that Control+Escape will stop a script from running.

I've fixed the bug in the applet. The new version is available from:

http://www.davidpilling.com/ovationpro/applets/files/join.zip