[softwarelist] Re: Windows Macro pane

  • From: andy.ling@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 15:24:36 +0100

> > Have a go with ResHack - if adding an expand button does not work (and

> > that is what I think will happen) you can always redesign the window
so
> > that it is larger.
>
> That's the problem I mentioned in my last posting, I can do a few things
> with ResHack but adding an expand button, absolutely no idea how to do
> that.

Open MACROS 1033 and change the second line so it says

STYLE WS_MAXIMIZEBOX | WS_POPUP | WS_CAPTION | WS_SYSMENU

I haven't tried saving this back to OvPro though. So no idea
if it does what you want.

You could also try adding scroll bars with WS_VSCROLL | WS_HSCROLL.
This may allow you to resize the window.

Regards

Andy Ling