[softwarelist] Re: Twain problem

  • From: Michael Talibard <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 16:26:44 +0100

On 26 May 2006, at 16:09, Steve Ellacott wrote:

I am trying to use an Epson Perfection 1650 scanner with my Iyonix. I
am using the Epson GT twain 2 driver and DPlingScan 1.22. I have
tested the scanner on a PC and it works OK. But when I try to use it
from the Iyonix, the 'Scanning' window appears, and then the machine
freezes completely: it will not even respond to Alt-Break. Unpluging
the USB connection makes the green bar go across the Scanning window,
but does not return control.

Any help gratefully received.

I had this. David Pilling kindly sorted it out. You just need DPling Scan 1.23

M.J.T.