[softwarelist] Re: Twain problem

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 13:45:38 +0100

The 1650 (which is the model I have) has sometimes been a bit difficult.

Afterwards I thought the above was an interesting comment. In other words I have a 1650 and an Iyonix, so of all the possible combinations, this is the one which is going to work.

I'm not sure how to address the USB firmware issue. I've not kept up with Castle upgrades and ISTR there is a paid upgrade to USB 2.0. Presumably there is a version number for USB firmware?