[softwarelist] Re: Twain and the ARMini.

  • From: Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 12:24:44 GMT

On 22 Nov 2011  David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,

> In message <57b1163652.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dr Peter Young
> <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
>>I've been having problems with Twain since I changed my Iyo for an
>>ARMini, and am unable to scan. I've been in touch with Ian Hamilton,

> It is a bit sad to read that out there people are struggling, long ago,
> I posted that a new version of TWAIN and the Epson driver were needed.
> See:

> //www.freelists.org/post/davidpilling/DPScan-RISC-OS-Armv7-version-1
> 25-14th-April-2010

Many apologies, David. My excuse is that at the time of that post I
didn't think I would be getting an beagle-board computer, as my Iyo
was still in good health. In the words of the late William, "I do
confess much to the reading of it, but little to the marking of it"

> Peter - set off by upgrading DPScan from my web site, I will email you a
> copy of the TWAIN stuff.

Many thanks, and about to do the necessarry.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Lu     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.