[softwarelist] Re: Twain and the ARMini.

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 12:11:41 +0000

Hi,

In message <57b1163652.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
I've been having problems with Twain since I changed my Iyo for an
ARMini, and am unable to scan. I've been in touch with Ian Hamilton,

It is a bit sad to read that out there people are struggling, long ago, I posted that a new version of TWAIN and the Epson driver were needed. See:

//www.freelists.org/post/davidpilling/DPScan-RISC-OS-Armv7-version-1
25-14th-April-2010

Peter - set off by upgrading DPScan from my web site, I will email you a copy of the TWAIN stuff.

 post: David Pilling, P.O. Box 22, Thornton-Cleveleys, Blackpool. FY5 1LR. UK