[softwarelist] Re: Titanium

  • From: David Pilling <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 17:37:04 +0000

Hi,

Titanium is the new RISC OS machine [1].

Bernard, I'm sure you want one, so go on, treat yourself, and then you can test my software.

On 26/11/2015 17:19, Steffen Huber wrote:

David Pilling <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Titanium-specific problems or "generic" OMAP5 problems? I happen to have
an IGEPv5 here. Never tried OPro on it though.

The problem seems to be that the red green blue ordering in screen memory is different to any previous RISC OS machines.

OP does not access screen memory direct, but it turns out OS_SpriteOp 34 only works if the source and destination modes are the same (which they're not - bit depth same, RGB order different).

[1] http://shop.elesar.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=51

www.davidpilling.com