[softwarelist] Re: Titanium

  • From: David Pilling <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 21:14:45 +0000

Hi,
On 12/01/2016 20:49, Bernard Boase wrote:

On 26 Nov, david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx typed:
David, I know you're nowhere near London, but note that Rob Sprowson
(aka Sprow, regular poster to ROOL forum) is the guest speaker at next
Monday's ROUGOL meeting. He works for Elesar Ltd, the makers of the
Titanium. I could relay any question or request to Sprow such as: Does
he know of a Titanium bound for Blackpool or thereabouts?

Bernard thanks for the thought. Fair to say that Rob was there at the start of the OP Ti. saga. So I could easily ask him. He does good work.

Someone is looking at the problem - by which you can tell the problem is still not solved. But I think, once Ti. boards are common I will get some attention and sort the thing out. Until then, it does not matter.

Could say until then RISC OS for Ti. is not finished ;-)

There was a nice graph in the last Archive which showed RISC OS machine performance for various hardware.

www.davidpilling.com