[softwarelist] Re: OvnPro 2.77

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 11:45:03 +0100

In message <6ef9ba154f.jaycee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, JayCee <jaygcee@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

There is only 1 Macros file in that folder; but the odd thing is that
when I turned my computer on this morning OvnPro started up with the
newbutton bar. It would seem that you actually have to reboot the
whole computer, not just the application, for them to take effect.

No...

Not in general. There might be some reason why you had to do that - for example more than one copy of Ovation Pro on your computer, and you've been changing the macros file in the first copy to be "seen" by RISC OS.