[softwarelist] OvnPro 2.77

  • From: JayCee <jaygcee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 19:26:18 +0100

Hi,

I have been trying to change my button bar layout and it works until I
shutdown the app but when I start it again the buttons I have
deleted/moved are back again.

After editing the button bar I do 'save' in the macros window and it
does save the macros ( Ichecked by deleting the macros from the
AutoRun directory and it saved a new file, but still when restarted
the old buttons re-appeared. I even tried saving a new default
stylesheet document but that didn't seem to save the bujtton bar
preferences either.

I have just tried it in the Windows version (which I will be
registering at the end of the month) and it works OK there, after
saving the macros the following startup has the new button bars.

Speaking of which, in the windows version there doesn't seem to be a
'nudepal' tool - or am I missing it somewhere.

Any advice would be appreciated

--
JayCee