[softwarelist] Re: OvationPro (Wind) spelling

  • From: brian <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 21:48:54 +1300

On 06/01/2011 12:28, David Pilling wrote:
Hi,

In message <4D24EC41.7040404@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, brian <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes
Is it important to point out that Stationery is spelt Stationary?

Where?

Oh god I stand corrected.
In OPro under File I saw => Stationery and assumed the worst. That it should be spelled ...ary. OK I see now that the collection of pre-designed documents may be called stationery. Mea culpa. Make fun of me 'standing' corrected. I'll take it like a man.

There is the "man walks in to a shop and says 'do you keep stationery'"
joke.

No I don't know that one but I can guess.

Brian

--

Auckland
New Zealand