[softwarelist] Re: Ovation Pro 2.77d 19-Mar-2007

  • From: Derek Barnett <derek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 23:30:14 +0100

In message <dr9$evCQFOGHFwWJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> In message <3d2a28344f.Derek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Derek Barnett
> <derek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

>>Non of the expected key presses appear as expected, eg capital T
>>appears as Â, hope this gets to you as typed here. (A with ^ on top)

> So what is it that goes wrong with the keyboard handling on the Iyonix?

The only problem with the keyboard is with Ovation Pro.
Have eliminated any keyboard problems by going through a Belkin switch
by disconnecting the switch and by plugging in a USB keyboard on the
outside rear edge of the Iyonix and getting exactly the same result.
The only cure is to run Ovation Pro for a second time and by typing
into that. I can exit the first run copy either before typing or after
I have typed into the second copy.
Now I have found a way round the problem I can live with it, but
thought it should be brought up just in case it was known about, or
someone else has the same problem.

--
  Derek Barnett / derek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Erith, KENT