[softwarelist] Re: OvPro / Laserjet crash

  • From: "Chris Bell (Lists)" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2013 14:54:15 +0100

Bernard Veasey <bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Have you tried printing to file using SPrinter?
> I don't have a Laserjet printer to try with but it prints OK here
> using SPrinter using RISC OS 5.18 on an Iyonix.

Hmm...  SPrinter used to work, but now it crashes the computer
*whatever* I try to print with it.  Something must have changed
somewhere.

Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> And similarly here with PrintPDF and a PS3 driver. One of the
> standard ways of dealing with OPro problems seems to be to save the
> file as DDL and then reimport this file into a new document. Worth
> trying that?

PS3 works, but PrintPDF and Laserjet both crash OvnPro (type=5) and,
after an Alt-break OvnPro quit, the computer too.

Any known problems with OS 5.16 or Printers 1.72 ?

Chris.