[softwarelist] Re: OPro error message

  • From: Bev & Ross McGuinness <farmstay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 23:15:09 +0800

Using OPro v2.77u on an ArminiX. There are a number of chapters in a
book (file sizes: 5,626,124 bytes, 1,813,032 bytes) that have suddenly
come up with an error message when we try to open them.
Message from OPro
access denied

Of the three chapters giving this message I managed to open one on a
Win machine. Once that was done I could then open it on RISC OS. The
other two chapters won't open under Win. When I select "Open" nothing
happens.

Any suggestions on what might be the cause and, more importantly, how
to fix it please?

Ross

--
Ross and Bev McGuinness, Cinnamon Coloureds Farm Cottages
1800 South Coast Hwy DENMARK  WA 6333 Tel:+61 8 9848 1781