[softwarelist] Re: OPW setting tabs

  • From: "Tom at TalkTalk" <tomhopley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 23:27:38 +0100

----- Original Message ----- "David Pilling" wrote:

Subject: [softwarelist] Re: OPW setting tabs

In message <OFF4FC7133.60F20CF3-ON80257781.00579E1F-80257781.0058EA99@xxxxxxxxxxx>, andy.ling@xxxxxxxxxxx writes
The main difference between the two PCs that might have an effect, is my
work PC has two monitors. So could there be a problem with negative
screen coordinates?

Hmm. ISTR there is a problem with more than one monitor. A bit lamely I can't remember what it is. I had multiple monitors set up myself for a while.

There's chat in the mail list archive, but it is about the toolbox window ending up on the wrong monitor for which there is a workaround.

I think there would definitely be grief if the monitors were working at different resolutions - but perhaps it is not possible to get windows to do that.

I'd expect the program to work correctly in one of the two monitors.

I'm using the same version of OPW with 2 monitors with different resolutions on Windows XP. The tab button behaves normally here on both monitors. Also, the old problem of the info pallette and the
toolbox not moving to the required monitor seems to be cured.
Hope that helps

Tom H