[softwarelist] Re: OPW -- "not enough memory"

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 22:02:35 +0000

In message <45846B58.2040202@xxxxxxxx>, Clive Bonsall <C.Bonsall@xxxxxxxx> writes

Still, had they really been color images, I suppose I would have come up against the "not enough memory" problem anyway.

Yes it is interesting why, with say 2GB the max size of documents is around 500MB. Obviously assuming virtual memory etc. allow more than 500MB to be available to OPW.

But I did flush the undo buffer ... and isn't the undo buffer automatically flushed when a document is saved?

Possibly, the user of OPW can choose if the undo buffer is flushed before saving documents.