[softwarelist] Re: OPW; document initial size.

  • From: Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 11:44:04 GMT

On 15 Nov 2007  David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <fbd334424f.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dr Peter Young
> <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
>>Is there a way in OPW to have a document always open full-screen
>>rather than in a fairly small window, as is happening for me at the
>>moment? I promise I have RTFM, and have not been enlightened.

> Ah but have you read the mail list archives...

> I quoth:

> What you do, is launch OPW Choices from a document window. Adjust the
> window size to be what you want. Finally Save choices. That size will be
> used for future document windows.

Well, well! I've just got round to trying the above, and, behold, all
documents are now opening full-screen. I don't think I did a "save
choices", but I did save the default document at full-screen size, and
that has apparently worked today but didn't seem to work yesterday. Is
that possible, or have I just had another senile moment?

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \   /                 \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne     \ / __            __  \                              England.