[softwarelist] Re: OPW; document initial size.

  • From: John M Ward <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 11:08:07 +0000 (GMT)

In article <4f428d7b95dfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Dave Symes <dfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <44hGa4EFFMPHFw79@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > In message <4f42491cb6dfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dave Symes
> > <dfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
> > >Snaggy poos Mr P.
> > >That has never worked here on the RO versions of OvPro, though
> > >it does work on the Win versions.
> >
> > The question was about Ovation Pro for Windows. On the RISC OS
> > version just edit the templates file - adjust the main window
> > template to the size you want.
>
> Ah so! I didn't realise the Q was about the Win version, 'solly'
> pardon 'mista Plng'!

So who's been watching old James Bond movies recently...?

> Editing the templates file "Main" is the way I've been doing it on
> the RO version.

On the basis of this thread, I did the same, but found it made no
difference.  Then I realised that there is probably /another/ Templates
file inside !OvnResDir within the !OvnPro directory.  There was; and
editing that file's "main" template did the trick.

--
John Ward in Medway, Kent - using RISC OS since 1987
Now using an Iyonix, an A9home, 2 RiscPCs and Virtual-RPC!