[softwarelist] Re: !Ignore dictionary and OPro for Windows.

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 21:18:13 +0100

Hi,

On 28/09/2014 20:39, Peter Young wrote:
The Windows version offers to save words in an !Ignore directory, but
if I do save them this they don't get remembered the next time I load
the file.

Misc-> choices Text-> Save ignored words

has to be set.

Well, no. Under Misc > Spellcheck > Dictionary in Windows I only get
offered !MainDict.

If you have ignored some words !Ignore will appear, and if you have the above choice set it will also appear next time the document is loaded.

The !Ignore dictionary is for words that are document specific. If you want to always ignore words, then there are user dictionaries.

www.davidpilling.com