[softwarelist] Re: Creating one-off coloured pages

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 12:05:37 +0100

In message <4ecedc48adlouie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Louie <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

I'll do that then, I just wondered if there was an option to actually make
the page a different colour.

No. Only section by section.

I've tried this, but I'm using an irregular frame in this particular
problem. Is there a setting somewhere that means that I can turn the 'word
collection' on, or something similar?

Not as far as I know. Does anyone else know better? I've heard this comment before, I just can't recall if anything was ever done about it.

Text flow can be applied to irregular frames too. You can alter the stand off distance, and getting more sophisticated you can edit the stand off curve.