[softwarelist] Re: Creating a new page in a document

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 16:08:51 +0100

Hi,

In message <0e073e3a53.Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Steve Joyce <Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
I've moved to a VRPC installation after my RiscPC died. OvPro does not
now create a new page when the 'Enter' key is pressed. Is this because
VRPC treats 'Enter' and 'Return' keys as the same?

A good trick, is to open the Edit style window, now any key you press will be assigned to the currently selected style - point is it lets you see what key OP thinks is being pressed. Maybe hard for return... You can always assign any key you like to the new page macro, maybe things like ctrl+Enter will work.

New page is control + Return on the Windows version that might be the best alternative.

(A similar trick is possible with the new key macro window)

but I'm struggling to create a document where each line is underlined
for the full width of the page. I used 'Rules' in Publisher to achieve

One possibility is draw a horizontal line in OP (using the line drawing facility) then copy, and finally embed in the text flow.