[softwarelist] Re: Crash when rounding corners

  • From: John Harrison <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 12:08:53 +0100

> The only useful suggestion I have is to use my versions of OP (2.77)

I have OP 2.76.

> ... I cannot repeat your problem.

I haven't pinned down the exact circumstances.  In some cases it crashes
when I round the corners of an embedded frame, but in some cases it
doesn't.  In one case when it seemed OK, I added a 'return' after the
previous paragraph (to check that it was embedded) and that made it crash.
In another, I had two frames touching that crashed when I rounded them, so
thinking about the co-incident corners, I moved one to the side before
rounding it (OK) but it crashed as soon as I tried to move it.

John

--
John Harrison - using a British Iyonix PC running RISC-OS 5
http://www.jaharrison.me.uk