[softwarelist] Re: Bizarre behaviour with borders!

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 21:12:23 +0100

In message <504645d388rhnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Rob Hemmings (News)" <rhnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

When I print to my laser printer the corners of the border print but the
lines joining them do not.  When I print to my inkjet printer the corners
print, the lines on the short sides of the paper print but those on the
long sides do not!

It is hard to say without seeing the document. One thing that springs to mind is the usual one about "thin" lines (lines of width zero) in Draw files that render as one pixel - and often one pixel is too small to see on a printer.