[daveworld] Re: The Deal Guy

  • From: "Glenna Hanley" <ghanley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: daveworld@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, daveworld@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 15:43:31 +0000

I think that is often referred to as "a used car salesman".I feel bad for the actual used car sales people.
I always buy my cars from a young guy here who had challenges but managed to build himself quite a respectful used car sales business. I have bought my last two cars from him.

On 2021-04-10 9:56 am, Jeanne Vaughn wrote:

I couldn't stand his voice. I didn't even last a full minute listening to him.

I'd rather read the Wirecutter...

Jeanne