[dba] Re: Favourite Freeware Software

  • From: Rush676@xxxxxx
  • To: databaseaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 17:53:49 EST

for final mixes(b4 cd)I like Endorphin(digitalfishphones.com) for reverb i
tend to use the freeverbs I,II and delay Blueline(it's a demo I think) with
all the most used effects ie.chorus,flange delay etc. I bought the dba
(dbaudioware.com)set multiband limiter,master limiter and dynamics processor
as a bundle for $99 and AIPL warm tone for around $65 because I wanted my
music to sound as good as it did coming off my vestax 10 year old tape
multitrack.Endorphin is as close as I've gotten to that soundthe same author
has a new freeware called Dominion which sounds interesting just released in
the last couple of daysother freeware:midget3 midi sequencer cool96 audio
editorHammerhead rythym sequencer sort of like the x0x RolandsWavelab lite
came with my Audigy but I like creative's audio editor better.Quartz audio-I
haven't really messed with it much limited Audacity to name a few