[darkice] Re: Song Artist Title Metadata

  • From: drew Roberts <zotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: darkice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 08:08:31 -0500

On Tuesday 07 December 2010 17:48:18 Rick Smith wrote:
> Is there a way to embedd song artist/title data in Darkice?  I didn't
> think there was, but I figured this was the place to ask.

There may be some hints here:

http://www.radiofree.ca/rivendelldev/msg01619.html

download the attachment rdstream-dR.tgz and rename the download to
rdstream-dR.tgz if it comes down with another name.

My memory is unclear and the naming may be happening on the darkice side of
things but it may be happening on the icecast end instead.

> -Rick Smith

all the best,

drew