[dance-tech] Re: memo from M Barrios Solano

  • From: "Johannes Birringer" <Johannes.Birringer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 18:53:05 -0000

A message to all members of dance-tech.net

Hello,
Happy Holidays  and peace for all the members of  dance -tech.net and the world.

We have reached more than 100 members  and facilitated encounters in person
sharing the passion for this  field.
We also started a series of interviews of webcasts featuring relevant
practitioners of new media and performance. Out first guest was Maya CIarrocchi
(http://www.dance-tech.net/video/video/show?id=1462368%3AVideo%3A7102)

Remember to update your profile and that profiles without pictures get less
hits.
Please use the network for blogging, post videos and pictures. Use the forum
for topical discussions or announcements.

You can also send private messages to other members.
Thank you for your participation and again happy and peaceful holidays

Marlon Barrios Solano
dance-tech.net
NYC
admin