[dance-tech] Re: [dance-tech]

  • From: "Johannes Birringer" <Johannes.Birringer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dance_plan@xxxxxxxxx>, <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:44:59 -0000

hello dance-tech list(s)

well, the lists are growing and multiplying, it seems,  so this is good to see
such energy and communications happening.

sorry if some information/reposts on new events got a bit behind while I was in
IstanbulTurkey,  they were some slip ups as i lost electricity and also was
unfamiliar with keyboards/alphabets there in the internet cafe. there were
heavy rainstorms as well and we all got quite wet.

But i wanted to mention that the Istanbul dance and digital performance scene
is featured in the current November issue of ballettanz  magazine.

http://www.ballet-tanz.de/
http://www.ballet-tanz.de/en/ausg-fr-inh.html

And in this issue, there is a very interesting interview with the a_m_b_e_r
festival co founder Ekmel Ertan.

and as soon as i find time, i will write a critical report on the Movi-Lab and
the current interactive exhibition on view there.

regards
Johannes Birringer