[dance-tech] RV: Submissions request

  • From: "Silvina Szperling" <silvisz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Silvina Szperling" <silvisz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 10:37:59 -0300

From: Dennis Baker <mailto:dennis.baker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 4:24 PM

Subject: Submissions request

Hello,

I am requesting submissions of short and feature length movies incorporating
dance and movement for our upcoming 2007 festival. I want to put together a
program in our festival featuring this genre. Unfortunately in the past we
have not received a large enough number of high quality submissions in the
genre to dedicate a complete shorts program to this.

I have attached entry forms and these are also available on our web site,
NewportBeachFilmFest.com <http://newportbeachfilmfest.com/> . Please note
our submissions deadlines and requirements and restrictions on entries. I'm
willing to work with you or individual movie makers to help in any way I
can. Please contact me or have individual film makers feel free to contact
me. I will be unavailable between 12/13/06 and 1/8/07, but will respond to
emails promptly after 1/8/07. For specific submission questions please
contact submissions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . We do recommend
www.withoutabox.com <http://www.withoutabox.com/>  and encourage filmmakers
to use that option for submission. Thank you for any assistance.

Dennis Baker

Programmer

Newport Beach International Film Festival

4540 Campus Drive

Newport Beach, CA 92660

949.253.2880 / 949.253.2881 (Fax)

NewportBeachFilmFest.com <http://newportbeachfilmfest.com/>

The eighth annual Newport Beach International Film Festival

April 19th through April 29th, 2007

  _____

Checked by AVG Free Edition.