[dance-tech] Updating List of Dance Blogs

  • From: "Doug Fox" <dfox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 06:30:36 -0500

Hi,

I'm updating the list of dance blogs on my Great Dance Blog. I would like to
have a comprehensive list of English and non-English language dance blogs.

If you have a blog or know of blogs that I should include, please let me
know.

The current list of blogs is on the left-hand column of Great Dance:
http://greatdance.com/danceblog/

I just added post where dance bloggers can post a description about their
blogs:
http://greatdance.com/danceblog/archives/dance_bloggers/000662.php

Last week I created a customized Google search engine that can be used to
search just dance blogs:
http://greatdance.com/danceblog/archives/dance_bloggers/000659.php

Thanks for your help.

Best,