[dance-tech] Performance of (No) Living Room, Virtual Reality Theatre, July 29th, Arcola Theatre

  • From: "al'Ka-mie" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:15:05 +0100

Dear Friends

We would like to invite you all to a performance of No Living Room on 29th
July at 8.30pm, at the Arcola Theatre <http://www.arcolatheatre.com/>  in
the festival Adventures in Movement for Create 09
<http://www.arcolatheatre.com/?action=showtemplate&sid=353> .

<http://www.alkamie.co.uk/#-152>   watch showreel
<http://www.alkamie.co.uk/>

No Living Room is the culmination of years of work combining our projected
environments with dance. As our friends we would really value your reaction.
The blurb is:

alKamie presents
(No) Living Room
Cutting-edge virtual-reality meets physical theatre to playfully challenge
economic mantra.?
Arcola Theatre, 8.30 pm
27 Arcola St., London E8 2D
020 7503 1646

With the icecaps and economies alike in meltdown ?No Living Room? playfully
empties the complexities of consumerism and economic growth into dream-like
cinematic theatre. Through live virtual reality and quirky physicality we
tumble into a woman?s fears and fantasies, to surface from calamity, in the
midst of alternative possibilities. read more
<http://www.alkamie.co.uk/#-41>

how to get there
<http://www.arcolatheatre.com/?cmsId=12&page=Contact/Directions>

more about alKamie:   creations <http://www.alkamie.co.uk/#-30> |