[dance-tech] LALLUNAHALALONE interactive performance - WORKSHOP MULTIAGENTE- Vascello Theatre, Rome(IT) october 1st - 5st, 2008

  • From: <altroteatro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Altroteatro" <altroteatro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 17:19:02 +0200

Informative on the privacy

To the senses of the art. 13.D.Lgs 196/2003 (Code in subject of protection of
the personal data), we inform you that Your address e-mail has been retrieved
through public sources or through answer to e-mail from us received or from You
released us. All the recipients of the mail are in hidden copy, but it can
happen that the message also reaches to people not parties; in such case we ask
you to signal answering him/it CANCEL ME to the mail altroteatro@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
specifying the address and you will immediately be removed by our mailing list.
We have care to avoid annoying Multiple Dispatches, whereas this happened we
ask you to signal him/it to us and we now excuse since of it.They are done you
save the rights of the party ex. art. 7 DS.Lgs. 196/2003

JPEG image