[dance-tech] Re: Futuristas / Futurism

  • From: Kent De Spain <kent.despain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: las.post@xxxxxxxxx, "Lista de Danza" <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 11:33:57 -0500

Jennifer and everyone out there in dance-tech land,

The very best source I know for audio (and some visual) materials related to Futurism (or just about any other period of avant-garde performance) is www.ubu.com . They have digitized recordings of performances of Futurist compositions, plus hundreds of wonderful treats from a century of the avant-garde. It is a site to just go to and explore, plus I have used it extensively as a resource for teaching the history of avant-garde performance. Enjoy, Kent De Spain

At 9:55 PM -0400 9/3/08, Las Post wrote:
Hola a todos!

Escribo desde Chile, por que estoy buscando información, datos y material audiovisual sobre el futurismo ruso e italiano....me gsutaría tener acceso a parte de los manifiestos, asi como algunos textos relevantes Si alguien puede ayudarme con links o algn dato importante, se los agradedezco...

Saludos Cordiales
Jennifer

Hi!

I'm from Chile and I´m looking for information, data and
audiovisual materials of Russian and Italian Futurism.... I need to read some
manifests, as well as some relevant texts!
If someone can help me with links or relevant data, I will be very glad..

Best regards for everyone
Jennifer

--
Las.Post