[dance-tech] LALLUNAHALALONE interactive performance - ALTROEQUIPE - Vascello Theatre, Rome (IT), october 1, 2,3,4, 2008

  • From: <altroteatro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Altroteatro" <altroteatro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 18:39:41 +0200

We inform you that ALTROEQUIPE, a multi-agent organism that distinguishes
itself for the interaction generated by the mutual influence of its artistic
and scientific components: dance, sound, light, architecture, motion capture,
and motion graphics,

organizes the

LALLUNAHALALONE, interactive performance

that will take place on October 1, 2, 3, 4,  2008 from 9pm  and October 5 from
6pm at Vascello Theatre, Via G. Carini 78, Roma.

Attached press release about LALLUNAHALALONE interactive performance.

INFO

Applications, ALTROEQUIPE, altroteatro@xxxxxxxxxxxx, tel.  +39066875967 -
+393381067476

Informative on the privacy

To the senses of the art. 13.D.Lgs 196/2003 (Code in subject of protection of
the personal data), we inform you that Your address e-mail has been retrieved
through public sources or through answer to e-mail from us received or from You
released us. All the recipients of the mail are in hidden copy, but it can
happen that the message also reaches to people not parties; in such case we ask
you to signal answering him/it CANCEL ME to the mail altroteatro@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
specifying the address and you will immediately be removed by our mailing list.
We have care to avoid annoying Multiple Dispatches, whereas this happened we
ask you to signal him/it to us and we now excuse since of it.They are done you
save the rights of the party ex. art. 7 DS.Lgs. 196/2003