[dance-tech] Dance Video Prototype

  • From: Mark Coniglio <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 08:39:29 -0400

Hello Colleagues,

I wanted to invite you to take a look at a prototype for a dance film we are working on, which we have placed on YouTube.

This film, which was created in a rehearsed, shot, and edited in total of three days, uses algorithmic editing techniques first seen in Troika Ranch's work some time ago. We are now beginning to explore these ideas in more depth, and this films serves as an initial "sketch" of what we might do for the final work.

Your comments and thoughts via YouTube are welcome.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZEL0TWF6sBQ

Best Wishes,
Mark

Mark Coniglio, Artistic Co-Director | mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx