[cubacel] Re: .Cu ya funciona tambien!

  • From: "Juan J. Fernandez" <juanjfdez@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cubacel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2018 06:51:02 -0400

Intenta ##3282# o sino ##3282 y aprieta Call para Field Test y ademas vea estos otros. Me parece puede ese Lumia ante Dual Carrier es que muestre 4G pero en HSPA+ normal sólo di de H+ seguramente.. Enjoy it and Bon Voyage !!!

MUCHO CUUDADO NO CAMBIAR NADA

##634# - Color Variant + Call Life Time Counter (L920, L928)
##4678255# - Tier3 Status (L920, L928)
*#07# or ##07# - Launch main page of extras+info
##778# - Product Support Tool
##3282# or ##3282w/call - Field Test (L521, L820, L920, L925)
##777# or ##777w/call - User Content Reset(tested on 1520 w/059V276 PROD code)
##7820# or ##7820w/call - SIM Lock Status

Nokia Lumia 525 (RM-998_apac_malaysia_935)

Works from the dialer:
##634# - Shows color variant and lifetime counter.
##07# - Opens extras+info and gives a page that says "Lumia Black" and lists the model and type followed by some logos of standards.
##4678255# - Shows Tier3 status, which I honestly can't make heads or tails out of beyond a list of apps and guids.

Needs native toast launcher:
##778# - Opens service tools, but nothing seems to be doable there. It says "select function set" but there's nothing to select.
##3282# - Opens field test. Tried locking network to 3G on one of the networks here that have bad reception, and that works perfectly.
##7820# - Shows sim lock status. Now this is where it gets weird. This is an unlocked phone bought in Malaysia and currently used in Sri Lanka on a Sri Lankan network (only the SIM card was given by the service provider). It's working perfectly, yet this claims that the phone is sim locked (shows a lock over a SIM card icon) and gives me a text box to enter a key which I don't have nor can ever obtain, since the phone wasn't purchased from a service provider.

Nokia Lumia 920

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitro40

I get the same [results as the Lumia 928] on my AT&T branded 920, except that the ##4678255# doesn't show any installed apps.

Quote:

Originally Posted by berrywr

##3282# does in fact work for the Lumia 521, 820, and 925. These devices have the ability to manually change their network type "2G, 3G, or LTE". Please note there was not a "4G" listed. As for specifically the 920, I've read ##3282 not ##3282# works following some sort of update not too long ago.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScRePt

@berrywr Typing ##3282 + taping Call works on L920 unbranded.

Nokia Lumia 521, 820, and 925
##3282# does in fact work.
These devices have the ability to manually change their network type "2G, 3G, or LTE". Please note there was not a "4G" listed; either via the Field Test Mode or within Settings.

Quote:

Originally Posted by djtonka

I can confirm 782 with Native Toast Notification Launcher on the Lumia 820 with the Amber update. First it asks me for a unlock code, but mine has been unlocked by code, so it was not a problem tap code again. After 3-5 times, it shows as unlocked.

Nokia Lumia 928

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpuguy

I've found new dial codes in the Rogers ROM [for the Lumia 920] following the GDR1 update. Here they are:
Note: All of these codes launch a sub section of the "extras+info" application through its GUID (2377fe1b-c10f-47da-92f3-fc517345a3c0)

NOTE: Most of the dial codes for the Lumia 928 is @cpuguy's work. I merely adjusted it about my device instead.
Color Variant + Life Time Counter

Code:

Code: ##MFG# (##634#)

Description: Also not new... Displays the multivariant color (my value is null but yours might be displayed) and life timer. It reads that info from the registry ("Software\OEM\Nokia\Multivariant\Color" and "Software\OEM\Nokia\lifetimecounter"). It also displays the modem version now.
Component: ColorVariant.dll

Silent Installer Component - aka Tier 3 (Launches a screen titled Tier3 Status and displays several OEM installed apps)
[CODE]Code: ##4678255#[/code}
Description: [The Lumia 920 from another thread] does nothing at this time but the code seems to indicate that it monitors for provxml files. The monitoring is actually done by the SilentInstallerServiceAgent (SilentInstallerServiceAgent.dll). It monitors for registry entries pointing to physical provxml files at "SOFTWARE\OEM\Nokia\SIAgent\Multivariant" and "SOFTWARE\OEM\Nokia\SIAgent\Tier3". It also monitors the physical folder "C:\Programs\CommonFiles\OEM\Public\PreloadedApps\ tier3Apps". When new provxml files are detected, it executes them (I haven't seen any indication so far that it'll do anything besides file copy instructions).
Component: SilentInstallerComponent.dll

extras+info (launches the same page from settings)

Code:

Code: *#07# or ##07#

Description: The code is purposely written to keep all elements on the main page to a "Collapse" visibility (meaning hidden). All the information would be normally displayed when launching the "extras+info" application is in fact populated.
Component: Regulatory.dll

Product Support Tool (no actual title)

Code:

Code: ##PST# (##778#)

(can possibly be launched through an NFC tag if specifying a "DialString" argument with a of value "778" - untested)
Component: ProductSupportTool.dll

Various Nokia Lumia Devices - (Developer/Pre-production units only)

Quote:

Originally Posted by thals1992

Some of the Lumias have a manually installed OEM app, On-Device Diagnostics Tool.
The following URL has multiple devices that has the app installed. To use the service you need a Nokia account, then it will prompt you to create a Nokia developer account. [NOTE: Its recommended you attach your developer id from your MS Dev account as part of the process for later use.]
http://developer.nokia.com/Devices/R...device_access/

EDIT 2: There isn't much info about on the ODDT from Nokia. I've uploaded and embedded the videos demonstrating the oem diagnostic tool and some other stuff I did in the session.