[cst_board] Re: Question and Meeting Reminder

  • From: Lisa Hubert <lisabhubert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 18:26:02 -0700

I pushed the wrong button on my phone and sent the email too soon!  Dang clumsy
thumbs!  Anyway, Marlene, you are correct; we did set our meeting 15 minutes
earlier to start at 6:15.

I am hoping to do the tax return for our team tomorrow and have it ready for
our meeting.  John, can you bring a check on Wed?
Since my kids will probably not be at youth group this week, we can meet here
(at your own risk) or at the library or at a bar.  šŸ˜
Lisa