[cst_board] Re: Question and Meeting Reminder

  • From: Lisa Hubert <lisabhubert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 22:16:34 -0700

I agree with your thoughts below, Heidi:
1) We need you at Collindale this year rather than you being spread thin with
league issues
2) A neutral person (i.e. Amy!) should take the reins.  You're right that
Collindale carries a past reputation.

If we step back and look at what is needed at the league level, I come up with
the following:
1.  A structured way to schedule meets
2.  A way to communicate with all participating teams
3.  A chain of command, sort of speak, to suggest and approve changes

Is a formal board with by-laws necessary to accomplish this, or can it be
simple?

I am good with meeting this Wednesday at my house, 6:30.
Sorry for the choppy thoughts!  :)
Lisa