[cst_board] Letter to Collindale Members

  • From: "Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg" <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 16:15:56 -0600

Happy Spring Break Collindale Family!

            Now that Spring Break is upon us, the summer swim season will be
here before you know it.

I am happy to share with you that we haven't had to turn anyone away from
these coveted board positions!  They are still yours to have for sharing
your brilliant ideas, talent and a little bit of your time.

We have worked hard to make sure from this point forward, it's just
maintaining the team and to keep things running smoothly.  We are here this
year to help anyone new learn the "lane-lines" so when we are gone, you are
the old pro.

Remember too, being with Collindale Active Parent Support (CAPS) fulfills
your volunteer requirements - for the whole year!

Look forward to a parent information meeting the week of May 11th.  We look
forward to many familiar faces, and hope there are some new ones too.

On the Administrative side, and you are looking for a cure to your insomnia,
we have written and adopted our Bylaws!  They will be posted on our
Team-Unify site soon if not already.  One of the items in there is to inform
team members that they may attend any board (CAPS) meeting.  Our next
meeting is currently scheduled for 6:15 on Wednesday April 8th.  You are
free to attend and we will provide the location just before the meeting.  If
you would like to speak, please let me know and I will add you to the
agenda.

Rest and Recreate over your spring break and ponder how you can be more
involved with your kid's swimming experience at Collindale!

Thank you.

Heidi Mechtenberg

CAPS President