[cst_board] Contracts and City Meet

  • From: "Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg" <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Westlund, Mike'" <mike.westlund@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 09:49:16 -0700

Happy March Mike!

The swim team season is quickly approaching.  There are two items of
business that need some attention.

1.  I did finally hear back from Village Green.  They are definitely
planning on hosting City Meet, so we do not have any significant parking
issues with the construction of the assisted living facility.  That being
said, what are the recommendations for regular meets we may host?  I am
thinking the biggest conflict might be with week-day meets.  If you have
some recommendations, we can put those in our distribution materials.

2.  We would like to have our water contract in place by April.  So, we
would like to have time to review it, though I don't think it will take
long.  We just need to approve it as a board, and to plan for it in our
distribution materials as well.

Much thanks and we look forward to a great season!
Best Wishes
Heidi Mechtenberg
CAPS President