[cst_2015_board] New email list & CAPS board memo

  • From: John Hutton <john.f.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, cst_2015_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 20:33:15 -0700

Hey All -

So it is a little harder to get a new list going than I thought. I should have sent everyone requests (you will likely have to confirm). I'm sending to both lists to make sure this gets out. We may want to move to just a "board" and modify in the future, but... :-)

I'm attaching the modified memo that adds the "specific" items. Please review and get back to me. This may not go out until next Sunday.

I also have minutes in front of me but will likely not transcribe until a little over a week out.

Thanks, John