[cseblist] Fwd: Silviculture Magazine

  • From: Brian <bfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CSEB freelist <cseblist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 16:34:46 -0600

Hey, CSEBers.
See below for an opportunity to present a biologists perspective to a forestry audience. Any issues related to forest health that could be addressed?
Anyway, please contact Kate directly if you have an idea for an article.

Brian Free, Past-President
Canadian Society of Environmental Biologists
Website: http://www.cseb-scbe.org/english.html

----- Forwarded message from kate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -----
    Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 13:46:13 -0600
    From: Kate Menzies <kate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Subject: RE: Silviculture Magazine
      To: "'Brian Free, Past President, CSEB-SCBE'" <bfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Brian,

Once again I am collecting submissions for Silviculture Magazine, this time
for our end-of-May issue (Summer 2011). Perhaps you would like to make a
call out to your members again inviting them to contact me regarding
submissions for our Forest Health column. Ideally we would like a piece
around 800-1000 words, depending on the topic.

Hopefully we can get some interest from someone in the organization, I would
like to present an article from the perspective of an environmental
biologist to diversify the scope a bit, as we usually hear from foresters or
practitioners. As well I think it could be a great way to promote the
society.

I hope all is well with you.
Thanks for passing along the call for submissions.

Kate Menzies
Publisher
Silviculture Magazine
Phone: 778.882.9156