[cseblist] Feb.8th event

  • From: "Tomasz Gradowski" <tom.gradowski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cseblist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 20:15:32 -0500

Hello, fellow biologists.

I thought some of you may be interested in this event:

Hoot and Howl?.
Join the Town of Ajax and Toronto and Region Conservation for a night of
outdoor
fun and adventure on  our fourth annual "Hoot and Howl".
The evening will begin with a short presentation about our nocturnal friends
(owls and coyotes), before
heading off into the woods to listen and look for signs of wildlife in the
Greenwood Conservation Area.

     Where:
Greenwood Conservation Area, located on Greenwood Road, north of
Taunton Road and west off of Westney Road.
Meet at the Glenview 1 - picnic shelter parking lot.
     When:
Saturday, February 8th 2003. 7pm - 9pm.
Please dress for the weather and bring a flash light.

Regards,
Tomasz.

Tomasz Gradowski
Faculty of Forestry