[cseblist] Environmental Planner posting for LGL Ltd Consulting in King City

  • From: "Natalie Helferty" <nhelferty@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cseblist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:47:14 -0400

From: Michael Sullivan [<mailto:msullivan.lgl.ca@xxxxxxxxxxx>]
Sent: October 21, 2003 9:07 AM
To: sjiseman@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:sjiseman@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
jpwarren@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jpwarren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; Natalie Helferty
Cc: rahder@xxxxxxxx <mailto:rahder@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Environmental Planners wanted! Please Circulate

Hello everyone
LGL Limited, based in King City is in need of a junior and/or senior
Environmental Planner that has experience working on Municipal and MTO Class
Environmental Assessments. Our ideal candidate has a background in
environmental planning and has reviewed/worked on environmental assessments.
Duties involved include: coordinating environmental assessments; writing
TESRs, DCRs, OGNs, Consultation Plans; attending meetings with MTO staff;
preparing for and attending PICs, and; obtaining necessary environmental
clearances from MOE. For the junior position, knowledge of the Class EA
process and some exposure to it in school would be beneficial. A natural
sciences undergrad degree would also be helpful, but not necessary. For the
senior position, hands-on experience with Class EAs is required. If you, or
anyone else you know meets these criteria and is interested, please have
them call us.
Salary is negotiable for both the junior and senior positions. LGL offers
very competitive salaries and benefits. LGL Limited is an employee owned
environmental consulting firm with our head office in King City and offices
across North America. We have earned an excellent reputation with our
clients based on our cooperative approach and attention to detail. We offer
a work-friendly environment, supportive team of natural science
professionals to work with, and excellent benefits to boot.
If you, or anyone you know, is interested in this type of rewarding
experience with LGL Limited, please have them contact myself or Grant
Kauffman, Manager, Environmental Planning (gkauffman@xxxxxxx
<mailto:gkauffman@xxxxxxx>) to discuss this great opportunity!
Regards
Mike