[cseblist] Call for CSEB Webmaster

  • From: enviroco <enviroco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CSEB Members <cseblist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 09:39:07 -0400

To all CSEB Members.

CSEB's webmaster and listserve updater, Shawn Martin, is stepping down after a long tenure in the position. We're looking for a member would be interested in taking on the job on a volunteer basis. It's not particularly onerous, involving updates to information on the site, and making sure the email address list of members is correct on the listserve [the listserve is the source from which this email came]. Your learning curve will be eased a bit with help from Shawn and we have some new software which eliminates needing to know about all that messy HTML. The listserve is very straightforward and updates are required infrequently.

Please let us know by emailing Robert Stedwill, CSEB President, at: rjstedwill@xxxxxxx.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

CSEB Executive
Check our webpage for more information: