[cseblist] CSEB Ontario listserv

  • From: ecoworld <ecoworld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cseb ontario list <cseblist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 18:53:35 -0500

FYI - Remember  if you dont want to lots of list emails then just
respond to me and I will set you up with a weekly single digest = a
weekly summary of all the emails instead of all individual ones.
Thanks
Wendy

CSEBLIST - CSEB Ontario listserv

By popular request from CSEB Ontario members, we have set up a members
only listserv to allow members to network, communicate and share
knowledge.

Please read this message carefully and save for future reference.

How to post
All CSEB Members are already subscribed so all you need to do to post a
message - simply send an email to cseblist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx!  (Please allow
time for the message to be approved.)

Subscription options
You have a choice as how you wish to receive the list messages.. you can
get them individually, as a weekly digest, or visit the list website to
check the archives.  Initially we have set up all Ontario members to
recieve individual postings - let us know if you would instead prefer a
weekly digest.

List  archives
View the archives at: //www.freelists.org/archives/cseblist/
Bookmark this page!

How to unsubscribe
In order that you get the best value from CSEB in terms of networking,
information on events and knowledge sharing we hope you will stay
subscribed. However if you decide that you wish to unsubscribe simply
send an email to : cseblist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "unsubscribe" in
the subject field.

For more information:
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/webpage?webpage_id=cseblist

Note:
All messages will be moderated  so that  only members will be allowed to
post. Spam will be rejected and the person responsible will be
blacklisted. Any questions or for help  please email us at this address.

Check our webpage for more information:
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/webpage?webpage_id=cseblist