[csdn-sa] Re: Available Distribution Sets

  • From: Brian Astill <bastill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Lloyd <lloy0076@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:29:12 +0930

On Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:03 pm, David Lloyd wrote:

> Personally I think StarOffice is better than OpenOffice
> What's the distribution licence of Star Office 6.0?

Commercial - $100+US per box sounds right.  But ...  5.2 is still free,
available and usable AND much more stable and accurate than other Office
offerings.

> Action item: DSL to talk to Suse.

Agreed.

> The installfest is on the 7th of December at Enterprise House. The only
> thing holding up the announcement is a certain sponsor ;-)

Not any more!  <smug look>.  You want more?
A local techie friend is coming over on Monday to assist with the tower case.
Should have everything running RSN <even more smug look>

--
Regards,
Brian