[cs_edworkers] Re: Our next meeting in January

  • From: S_ AN <s_an@xxxxxxx>
  • To: CSEW-new <cs_edworkers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 14:19:43 -0500

Hi Mia -- You mean Saturday, right?

From: mia.r.foley@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cs_edworkers] Re: Our next meeting in January
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 14:14:45 -0500
To: cs_edworkers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can also meet any Sunday in January at 4p.

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 21, 2015, at 1:28 PM, Irina Langman <irinalangman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you all for responding! It looks like most of us can meet any Saturday
after the 11th, with Marjorie's preference for the 16th or the 30th. Shall we
meet on the 16th of January? Please let me know if that can be made our firm
date. As for the time of day - since Sandor can be available after 3 pm, let's
meet at 4 pm.
Please let me know if you absolutely cannot meet on that day and time.
Irina
On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 12:46 PM, Joshua Elguera <joshua.elguera@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Any Saturday.
On Dec 21, 2015 11:48 AM, "S_ AN" <s_an@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I can meet on any Saturday after January 2, but it would have to be in the late
afternoon, as I am in another meeting on Saturdays until 3 or later.
SJ

Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 11:45:45 -0500
From: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: cs_edworkers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx